According to Renub Research market research report “The United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market, Forecast by IVD Segments, Products, Companies” the United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market is expected to reach US$ 35 Billion by the year 2024. In-Vitro Diagnostics are the medical tests used to perform tests on samples, collected from the human body to help diagnose a medical condition, identify infection, monitoring drug therapies and in the prevention of disease. IVD tests can vary from simple tests to advanced DNA technology, including software, reagents, kits, control materials, calibrators, and related instruments. In Vitro Diagnostics tests help in the finding of early warning signs and individual risk factors, generating new openings for prevention and early intervention. IVD is an essential segment in the global healthcare industry.
Globally, the United States is the largest In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) market, compared to other IVD markets such as Western Europe and Japan. Factors driving the growth of the USA IVD market are the rising use of POC (Point-of-care) diagnostics, rapidly aging population, advanced technologies, high prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, and growing demand and acceptance of personalized medicine, implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
Request a free sample copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=united-state-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-p.php
- By Segments: Market and market share of following segments are given in this research report: Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology -ID/AST, Microbiology – Molecular, POC – Professional, POC – OTC Diabetes, POC – Others, Immunoassay – Infectious, Immunoassay – Others, Urinalysis, Molecular – Non Infectious, Coagulation, Histology, Hematology, Blood Testing and Typing and Flow Cytometry. Point of Care Testing market holds the largest market share in US IVD market.
- By Products: This research report covers market and market share of the following products: Reagents, Services, Instruments, and Software. Instruments and Reagents are dominating the market.
- By Regions: On the region basis, US IVD market is divided into South, West, Midwest, and North East regions. South Region is having the largest market share in this report.
- By Companies: Initiatives, Recent Developments, and Sales analysis of the following reports are given in this research report. Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthineers, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Sysmex Corporation.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-brochure-page.php?gturl=united-state-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-p.php
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research & Methodology
3. United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
4. Market Share – United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Analysis
4.1 By Segments
4.3 By Regions
5. Segments – United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
5.1 Clinical Chemistry
5.2 Microbiology -ID/AST
5.3 Microbiology – Molecular
5.4 POC – Professional
5.5 POC – OTC Diabetes
5.6 POC – Others
5.7 Immunoassay – Infectious
5.8 Immunoassay – Others
5.10 Molecular – Non-Infectious
5.14 Blood Testing and Typing
5.15 Flow Cytometry
6. Products – United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
7. Regions – United States In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
7.4 North East
8. Market Dynamics
8.1 Growth Drivers
9. Company Analysis
9.1 Roche Diagnostics
9.2 Abbott Diagnostics
9.3 Siemens Healthineers
9.4 Danaher Corporation
9.5 Thermo Fisher Scientific
9.6 Sysmex Corporation
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers andexecutives to make informed and correct decisions.
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research