A mini toy play kitchen set for kids usually costs over hundred dollars. You can save the money for something else if you know how to DIY. Today we are going to share with you this awesome idea from Rodessa Villanueva Reyes: How To Make A Mini Toy Play Kitchen Set For Kids With Cardboard boxes. Check out her Facebook Page and be inspired.
- Collect a lot of cardboard boxes. Start by align the cardboard boxes.
2. Design the kitchen by draw cutting lines for doors, oven, and so on. And cut the cardboard boxes accordingly.
3. Cover-up the boxes with vinyl stickers and white Carolina.
4. Decorate the toy play kitchen with existing kitchen toys.
5. To customize it and make it more exciting, print out a signage “Audrey’s Cafe & Restaurant” made from an illustration board, and pasted it using glue.
6. Use a existing 6×2 baking pan to make the sink. Use an empty hand-soap bottle to make the faucet.
7. Make oven range switches with jar caps.
How do you like this little toy play kitchen set idea? Start collecting cardboard boxes now!