Pen needles are injections that are used to deliver medicaments into the body. These devices generally consist of a hollow needle embedded in a plastic hub that is attached to the pen. They are widely used in diabetes to deliver insulin in the body that come in varying lengths and diameters.
The key players that operate in the market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, UltiMed Inc, Ypsomed Holding AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Owen Mumford Ltd., Allison Medical Inc, Cambridge Sensors Ltd., and Montmed Inc.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4185
The North American pen needles market is driven by an increase in the preference for pen needles over syringes & vials, growth in geriatric population, and rising preferences for minimally invasive procedures. However, dearth of specialists in treating hormonal imbalances & conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disorders, and others impede the market growth. Furthermore, high prevalence of diabetes and rise in awareness among the diabetic population for easy delivery of drugs provide attractive opportunities for the market growth.
The North American pen needles market is segmented on the basis of type, needle length, therapy, mode of purchase, and country. On the basis of type, it is segmented into safety pen needles and standard pen needles. Based on needle length, it is segmented into 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm needles. On the basis of drug therapy, it is segmented into insulin, GLP-1, and growth hormones. Based on the mode of purchase, it is segmented into retail and non-retail. Geographically the market has been analyzed across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the North American market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all countries in North America has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities.
Do Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4185