Have you seen those Instagram photos with a lot of cool and cute Latte art? Ever wonder how to make Latte art of your own? Good news is that you can easily made your own Latte art with these simple steps I am going to show you. You don’t have to be a renowned Barista to make beautiful Latte art.
How to make Latte art – What You Need:
- Your favorite coffee
- A small Mason Jar
- A Non-Fat Milk
- Tooth pick
- Microwave Oven
Here is how to make Latte art
- Pour the Milk into the Mason jar at about ¾ of the jar. Shake the milk inside until you made enough bubbles.
- Open the lid and put the Jar into the Microwave oven and heat it for 15 minutes or until you see the bubbles rise up from the jar.
- Scoop the froth from the jar and place it on top of your coffee. Spread it evenly to the brim.
- Prepare your coffee ink by combining half teaspoon of instant coffee to a 2 tablespoon of water.
- Use a tooth pick to draw your design into the froth. Take your time. You don’t have to rush in this process.
- Tada! Your Latte art is ready to go.
Enjoy your finished Latte art with a good book or some cookies for an afternoon coffee.